Fire can wreak havoc on commercial buildings. The structural damage might seem like the worst of it, but smoke can invade equipment, walls, electronics, furniture and more. And soot can seep into walls that might seem structurally fine on the outside.
At ServiceMaster Restoration Services, we understand that your building is your business, and when your location is out of service, your daily operations are affected. With every day that passes, more of your property becomes unsalvageable, so call our professionals right away. We provide immediate 24/7 response for all fire and smoke damage emergencies! Our restoration experts have years of experience and specialized equipment to get your business up and running as quickly as possible. We’ll even help with processing insurance claims so you have one less thing to worry about.
What causes commercial fires?
Commercial fires can be caused by unattended cigarettes, electrical shorts, vandalism, even lightning strikes. The type of building you have (small brick-front store, industrial warehouse, etc.) can affect the type of fire and smoke damage that occurs. This is the hidden damage that can cause structural issues if left ignored. At ServiceMaster Restoration Services, we consider all aspects of your situation to avoid further damage and provide quality and efficient cleaning services.
Fire Remediation Process:
- We offer 24/7 emergency services and will begin mitigation services within 2 to 4 hours of the initial call.
- Assess secondary damage caused during extinction of fire to evaluate need of water mitigation services
- Assess the damage to ensure proper cleaning procedures
- Assess the extent of contents damage, what can be restored and what cannot be salvaged
- Emergency pre-cleanup
- Emergency board up to secure the premises and structural stabilization (if applicable)
- Environmentally friendly methods for cleaning soot and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration
- Provide documentation of manifested items, both salvageable and non-salvageable
- Disinfect and sanitize to prevent mold and mildew
The experts at ServiceMaster Restoration Services are equipped to respond to any emergency, minor or catastrophic, 24 hours a day. Being community based means we are close to local disaster sites when needed. When the unexpected happens, call us at (630) 241-1111.