Water damage wreak havoc on your business facilities and inventory. Be it from a natural disaster or plumbing break, letting water damage go unaddressed can cause major problems down the road, including storm damage and mold mold. At ServiceMaster Restoration Services, we understand that your business is important, and that being out of commission, even for a day, can cause financial strain. So we offer immediate 24/7 response for all water damage emergencies. Our experts will safely and thoroughly dry out and restore your facility using state-of-the-art cleaning methods and specialized equipment. We even offer insurance assistance.
As water seeps into your drywall, carpet, wood and other materials, it wicks upward and can cause causing broken adhesive bonds, swelling, discoloration, delamination (flooring separation), and ultimately mold. If you’re fighting water damage, call a professional right away to avoid more severe damage down the road.
The 4 step process to restoring your business:
- Initial Inspection and assessment of the damaged structure
- Water removal and demolition
- Drying equipment
Water Damage Restoration Services:
- Water Extraction
- Anti-microbial Application
- Air Movement and Dehumidifying
- Disinfecting and Sanitization
- Document drying and recovery
- Complete building and contents cleaning
- Carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Electronic Equipment Restoration
- Data and Document Recovery
- Mold remediation
- HVAC Duct cleaning
- Biohazard Cleaning
The experts at ServiceMaster Restoration Services are equipped to respond to any emergency, minor or catastrophic, 24 hours a day. Being community based means we are close to local disaster sites when needed. When the unexpected happens, call us at (630) 241-1111.